The company always welcome those who share our commitment to be leaders, to execute any job efficiently and our desire to make life better.
We offer our employees excellent working conditions and development opportunities. Working in Claus Marsh demands high professionalism and creativity.
If you are interested in working in ClausMarsh, send your resume to the address shown below. We will examine your application under strict confidentiality.
Stages of applying for job:
– Send your resume for desired position.
– If your experience, skills and education match position requirements, you will be invited for an interview.
– Depending on the level of the position for which you are applying, additional interviews or testing can be conducted.
You can find list of vacancies and job descriptions below.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to email@example.com
– Develop and implement marketing strategy of the company to reach maximum profit from sales of pharmaceuticals
– Determine demand in company products; identify short-, medium- and long-term strategy to maximize the company sales;
– Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of pharmaceutical markets and develop marketing strategy for each group of products;
– Develop unique style for the company products by offering creative advertisements, brochures and etc;
– Lead the actions aimed at promoting of the company and its brands.
– Organize company and product presentations for the doctors; closely collaborate with doctors to maintain and increase the demand for the company products in selected regions;
– Develop and implement marketing plan;
– Plan and control the marketing budget and ensure efficient use of funds;
– MBA in Business/Marketing preferably with medical background;
– At least three years previous experience in a position of brand manager, product manager, marketing manager in pharmaceutical or FMCG companies;
– Fluency in English and Russian languages is a must;
– Strong leadership skills, professionalism in education and organization of presentations;
– Ability to work in multicultural environment and travel frequently;
– For candidates living abroad the company offers flexible solution through frequent business trips (once or twice a month) to the countries the company operates in. All business expenses (accommodation, transportation, meals) will be covered by the company.
– Develop and implement a marketing plan
– Development of educational and promotional materials of the product
– Conducting trainings for medical representatives
– Organization of presentations and business meetings.
– Implementation of market research
– Analysis of the weekly and monthly reports
– Development of marketing plans for the key products
– Development and preparation of promotional materials
– Salary will be discussed individually (salary + bonuses from sales based on month results)
– Career advancement prospects are provided. We are interested in professional growth of our employees.
– Higher education in the field of medicine/biology
– Work experience in position of product manager
– Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Internet Explorer, PowerPoint
– Stress resistance, teamwork ability, strong leadership skills
– Strong communication skills
– Knowledge of business etiquette